Your Core as your Emotional Centre (NZ REPS 0.5 CPDs)
This is a hot topic in our industry on many fronts:
• The effect of movement on emotions and emotions on movement
• How emotion shows up in our bodies
• The long term effects of stress and our physical bodies
JP has been working in this area for a decade, as a trainer, movement consultant, mentor and guide, and has seen all the angles of this. The fascinating thing is that a section of our anatomy, which JP calls the ‘line at our centre’, in other words our deep core, is where a huge number of the mental and emotional challenges play out in our physical bodies.
In this absorbing session, JP will speak about the inner workings of this that we both know, and that has been revealed through his vast experience of working with people. You will never consider what we call ‘the core’, in the same way again. And you may experience some serious ‘a-ha’ moments for yourselves too! Not to be missed.
NZ REPS 0.5 CPDs
What Will I Learn?
- The effect of movement on emotions and emotions on movement
- How emotion shows up in our bodies
- The long term effects of stress and our physical bodies