HOW IT WORKS
THE MORE YOU LEARN,
THE MORE YOU EARN.
You are automatically joined up to our one-of-a-kind High Fives™ Rewards programme when you register for our online education.
Keep chalking up points by successfully passing quizzes, completing courses or performing other specified activities.
These points can then be redeemed for discounts on future purchases, or other perks.
BOOM! LOOK WHAT YOUr HARD WORK HAS EARNED YOU!
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO EARN MORE?
There are two currrencies in the EAT Fitness High Fives programme. Fist Bumps are allocated for site-wide activities, or when you reach milestones, whereas High Fives are course or quiz specific. See more detail in the drop-down lists below.
30 High Five Awards
- 25 Recovery Strategies Course (4 High Fives)
- Mini series 1 – Biotensegrity and the myofascial lines Quiz (1 High Five)
- Mini series 1 – (e)motional Quiz (1 High Five)
- Mini series 1 – Contractile vs. Tensile Tissues Quiz (1 High Five)
- Mini series 1 – The 6 Human Needs Quiz (1 High Five)
- Mini series 1 – Recovery isn’t just Sleep Quiz (1 High Five)
- Mini series 1 – Off the Floor Core Quiz (1 High Five)
- Mini series 1 – Inner Space Quiz (1 High Five)
- Mini series 1 – Enjoyment Guaranteed Quiz (1 High Five)
- Mini series 1 – Playmobility Quiz (1 High Five)
- Mini series 1 – Fun and why you should take it seriously Quiz (1 High Five)
- John Polley – 10 Lecture Series (10 High Fives)
- EBFA Run Injury Free (1 High Five)
- JP’s 50 Best ViPR Exercises (2 High Fives)
- mishfit education – PPN Exercise Considerations (4 high fives)
- EBFA Barefoot Training Specialist Level 1 (14 High Fives)
- Same, Same but Different (1 High Five)
- Loaded Movement Training (1 High Five)
- Fascial Architecture of the Foot and its link to Bipedalism (1 High Five)
- Pelvic Balance (1 High Five)
- Healing in Motion (1 High Five)
- Performance Movement Therapy (0.5 CPDs)
- Burpees not included
- Power Plate Discover
- Disordered Eating – our industry, our clients
- Power Plate Training in a Virtual World
- Confidence Training
- Play for all Populations
- Power Plate MOVE Programming
- Understanding the Aging foot & its effect on Mobility
1 Fist Bump Award
- Registering with EAT Fitness